Nevill Louis Cooper 16
- Born: 1864, Canterbury, Kent
- Died: 9 January 1936, 11 Wellington Crescent, Ramsgate, Kent aged 72
From The Times, April 26, 1936.
Mr. Nevill Louis Cooper, of Harbledown, Kent, and Ramsgate, picture
dealer, who died on January 9, aged 71, son of Thomas Sidney Cooper,
R.A., left property of the value of £17, 206, with net personalty £12,
063. He left:
The portrait of his late father, painted by W.W. Ouless, R.A., to the
National Portrait Gallery; the portrait of his father, painted by
himself, and his medal, sash, and insignia of the Royal Victorian
Order to the Sidney Cooper Gallery of Art, Canterbury; and a portrait
of his father, painted by Sir Prescott Knight (Keeper of the Royal
Academy), to the Corporation of Canterbury.
Noted events in his life were:
1. He appeared on the census in 1881 in 42 Chepstow Villas, Kensington, London.
2. He appeared on the census in 1911 in Harble Down, The Drive, Sevenoaks, Kent.
3. Resided: 9 January 1936, Vernon Holme, Harbledown, Kent. 13
4. Resided: 9 January 1936, 11 Wellington Crescent, Ramsgate, Kent. 13
5. He had an estate probated on 16 March 1936 in Lewes, Sussex. 13