Arthur Stanley Rogers
Of Clifton, Bristol.
Noted events in his life were:
1. He appeared on the census in 1871 in Glouthorne Villa, 159 White Ladies Road, Westbury On Trym.
2. Census UK 1901: 1901, 8 Gloucester Row, Clifton, Bristol.
3. Census UK 1911: 1911, Deerhurst Priory, Downside Road, Clifton, Bristol. 10
4. Resided: 20 July 1916, The Towans, Burnham, Somerset. 13
5. He had an estate probated on 30 August 1916 in London. 13
Arthur married Elizabeth Anne Holmes à Court, daughter of William Leonard Holmes à Court and Isabella Sophia à Court Beadon, on 12 July 1900 in St. Paul's, Knightsbridge, London. (Elizabeth Anne Holmes à Court was born on 24 April 1878 in Heytesbury, Wiltshire, christened on 26 May 1878 in Heytesbury, Wiltshire and died on 10 December 1962 in Brantyngshay, Chilworth, Surrey.)