(Henry) Graham Greene 585
- Born: 2 October 1904, St. John's, Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire
- Marriage: Vivienne Dayrell-Browning on 15 October 1927 in St. Mary's, Hampstead, London
- Died: 3 April 1991, Hopital de La Providence, Vervey, Switzerland aged 86
- Buried: 8 April 1991, Corseaux, Vervey, Switzerland
Author. Educated at Balliol College, Oxford.
Noted events in his life were:
1. He appeared on the census in 1911 in Berkhamsted Grammar School, Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire.
(Henry) married Vivienne Dayrell-Browning on 15 October 1927 in St. Mary's, Hampstead, London. (Vivienne Dayrell-Browning was born in 1905 and died in 2003.)