William Bagot, 2nd Lord Bagot 22,747
- Born: 11 September 1773, Bruton Street, London 747
- Marriage (1): Emily Fitzroy on 1 May 1799 in St. George's Hanover Square, London 747
- Marriage (2): Lady Louisa Legge on 17 February 1807
- Died: 12 February 1856, Blithfield House, Abbots Bromley, Staffordshire aged 82 747
Antiquary. Educated at Westminster School and Christ Church College, Oxford, matriculated 10 November 1791; 2nd Baron Bagot, created Doctor Civil
Law, 11 June 1834. Had three sons and three daughters with his second
Noted events in his life were:
1. Acceded to title: 22 October 1798.
William married Emily Fitzroy, daughter of Charles Fitzroy, 1st Baron Southampton and Unknown, on 1 May 1799 in St. George's Hanover Square, London.747 (Emily Fitzroy died on 8 June 1800 and was buried on 24 June 1800 in Blithfield, Staffordshire.) The cause of her death was Consumption.
William next married Lady Louisa Legge, daughter of George Legge, 3rd Earl of Dartmouth and Unknown, on 17 February 1807. (Lady Louisa Legge was born c 1788,727 died on 13 August 1816 and was buried on 21 August 1816 in Blithfield, Staffordshire 727.) The cause of her death was Typhoid fever.