Alfred North Whitehead 526
- Born: 1861, Ramsgate, Kent
- Marriage: Evelyn Ada Maud Rice Willoughby-Wade on 16 December 1890 in St. Jude's Church, South Kensington, London 27
- Died: 1948 aged 87
From The Times, December 29, 1890
On the 16th Dec., at St. Jude's, South Kensington, by the Rev. Henry
Whitehead, Principal of Bishop's College, Calcutta, and Fellow of
Trinity College, Oxford, brother of the bridegroom, assisted by the
Rev. Alfred Whitehead, Vicar of St. Peter's, Thanet, and Rural Dean,
Alfred North Whitehead, Fellow of Trinity College, Cambridge, youngest
son of the Rev. Alfred Whitehead, to Evelyn Ada Maud Rice, youngest
daughter of Arthur Robert Willoughby Wade, late Captain of the 72d
From The Times, February 23, 1948
A memorial service for Professor Alfred North Whitehead, senior Fellow
of Trinity College, Cambridge, was held in the college chapel on
Saturday. The service was taken by the Dean of Chapel (the Rev. J.
Burnaby), and the Master of Trinity (Dr. G. M. Trevelyan) read the
lesson. Philospher. Attended Harvard.
Noted events in his life were:
1. He appeared on the census in 1861 in Chatham House, Ramsgate, Kent.
2. Census UK 1901: 1901, The Mill House, Grantchester, Cambridgeshire.
3. Census UK 1911: 1911, 17 Carlyle Square, Chelsea, London. 10
4. Memorial Service: 21 February 1948, The Chapel, Trinity College, Cambridge.
Alfred married Evelyn Ada Maud Rice Willoughby-Wade on 16 December 1890 in St. Jude's Church, South Kensington, London.27 (Evelyn Ada Maud Rice Willoughby-Wade was born in 1865 in France 10.)