William Graham Waugh McClintock 60
- Born: 1849
- Marriage: Isabel Margaret Beadon in 1903 in Hartley Wintney, Hampshire
- Died: 14 June 1924, Sunninghill, Berkshire aged 75 13
Found in The Times, June 17, 1924
Colonel William Graham Waugh McClintock, Iate Yorkshire Regiment, who
died at his residence, Silwood Cottage, Sunninghill, on Saturday, aged
77, was buried at Sunninghill Parish Church yesterday, the Rev. E.E.B.
Grant officiating. Colonel McClintock served in the Hazara and Black
Mountain expeditions, and also in the Sudan in 1885-86. He married
the second daughter of the late Sir Cecil Beadon, K.C.S.I. The
principal mourners were the widow and her sister (Lady Plowden),
Colonel and Mrs. Arthur Beadon, Mr. L. Parker, R.E., Captain W.
Caulfield, Mrs. L. Beadon, and Mrs. Campbell.
Noted events in his life were:
1. Resided: 14 June 1924, Sillwood Cottage, Sunninghill, Berkshire. 13
2. His funeral was held on 16 June 1924 in Sunninghill Parish Church.
3. He had an estate probated on 18 July 1924 in London. 13
William married Isabel Margaret Beadon, daughter of Sir Cecil Beadon and Agnes Sterndale, in 1903 in Hartley Wintney, Hampshire. (Isabel Margaret Beadon was born in 1868 in East Indies and died on 5 April 1934 in Oakdene, Sunningdale, Berkshire.)