- Born: 1706
- Marriage: Janet Brown in 1762
- Died: 6 September 1768 aged 62
- Buried: 1768, Rodden, Somerset
Educated at Wadham College, Oxford, matriculated 17 July 1725. MP for Heytesbury
1734 - 1768. He assumed the surname Ashe pursuant to the will of uncle Edward, and
on the death of his cousin William Ashe s.p., 1750, succeeded to the Heytesbury Estate. Lived with Janet for many years before marrying. Died without issue. Was Peirce à Court Ashe when he died in 1768.
Noted events in his life were:
1. He was baptised on 24 September 1706 in Heytesbury, Wiltshire.
2. He signed a will on 2 May 1767.
Peirce married Janet Brown, daughter of Colonel Robert Brown and Unknown, in 1762. (Janet Brown died in 1763.)