|Norah Creina Blanche Napier
Noted events in her life were:
1. She appeared on the census in 1841 in Freshford House, Freshford, Somerset.
2. Visitor: 1871, Kingsweston House, Henbury, Gloucester.
3. Census UK 1881: 1881, Duffryn Mansion, Aberdare, Glamorgan, Wales.
4. She appeared on the census in 1891 in Duffryn Mansion, Aberdare, Glamorgan, Wales.
5. Resided: 27 April 1897, Pen Pole, Shirehampton, Gloucestershire. 13
6. She had an estate probated on 1 July 1897 in London. 13
Norah married Henry Austin Bruce, 1st Baron Aberdare, son of John Bruce and Sarah Austin, in 1854. (Henry Austin Bruce, 1st Baron Aberdare was born on 16 April 1815 in Aberdare, Glamorgan, Wales and died on 25 February 1895 in 39 Princes Gardens, Kensington, London.)