Duncombe Pleydell Bouverie 239
- Born: 10 October 1842, Britford, Wiltshire
- Marriage: Maria Eleanor Hulse on 11 July 1883 in All Saints Margaret Street, St. Marylebone, London 69
- Died: 25 January 1909, Highworth, Wiltshire aged 66 13
Found in The Times, January 27, 1909
The Hon. Duncombe Pleydell-Bouverie, second son of the fourth Earl of
Radnor, died on Monday at his country seat, Coleshill House,
Mr. Pleydell-Bouverie was born in 1842, and was formerly a lieutenant
in the 55th Foot. He was a deputy-lieutenant and justice of the peace
for Berks; and married in 1883 Maria Eleanor, daughter of the late Sir
Edward Hulse, fifth baronet, by whom he had one son, now a lieutenant
in the King's Royal Rifle Corps, and two daughters.
Noted events in his life were:
1. He appeared on the census in 1861 in Longford Castle, Britford, Wiltshire.
2. Resided: 25 January 1909, Coleshill House, Berkshire. 13
Duncombe married Maria Eleanor Hulse, daughter of Sir Edward Hulse and Katherine Jane Hamilton, on 11 July 1883 in All Saints Margaret Street, St. Marylebone, London.69 (Maria Eleanor Hulse was born c 1858 in London 428 and died on 25 November 1936 in Coleshill, Berkshire 13.)