Kenelm Pleydell Bouverie 239
- Born: 19 November 1852, Britford, Wiltshire
- Marriage: Evelyn Maitland-Crichton on 1 June 1905 in St. George's Hanover Square, London
- Died: 11 July 1921, Freelands, Wherwell, Hampshire aged 68 13
Member of the Stock Exchange.
From The Times, June 2, 1905
The marriage of the Hon. Kenelm Pleydell-Bouverie, son of the fourth
Earl of Radnor and uncle of the present peer, with Miss Evelyn
Maitland-Crichton, of Crondall, Hants, daughter of the late Mr. D. M.
Maitland-Crichton, took place in St. George's Church, Hanover-square,
yesterday afternoon. The Hon. Frank Pleydell-Bouverie supported his
brother as best man. The bride, who was given away by her uncle, Mr.
Lindsay Johnston, was attended by four bridesmaids-Miss
Maitland-Crichton, her sister; the Misses Crichton-Maitland, her
cousins; and Miss Van de Weyer. Canon the Hon. Bertrand
Pleydell-Bouverie, rector of Pewsey, brother of the bridegroom,
officiated, assisted by the Rev. R.B. Cotton, vicar of Crondall, and
the Rev. David Anderson, rector of St. George's. The reception was
held in Great Stanhope-street, Park-lane, and the newly-married couple
afterwards left for their residence near Andover.
Noted events in his life were:
1. He appeared on the census in 1861 in Longford Castle, Britford, Wiltshire.
2. Census UK 1911: 1911, 11 Hyde Park Square, London.
3. Resided: 11 July 1921, 11 Hyde Park Square, London. 13
4. Resided: 11 July 1921, Freelands, Wherwell, Hampshire. 13
5. Resided: 11 July 1921, Pinners Hall, Austin Friars, London. 13
6. He had an estate probated on 26 August 1921 in London. 13
Kenelm married Evelyn Maitland-Crichton, daughter of D. M. Maitland-Crichton and Unknown, on 1 June 1905 in St. George's Hanover Square, London.