Frederick Walter Stephenson 239
- Born: 2 September 1872, St. Margaret's, Westminster
- Marriage: Violet Ellinor Egerton on 27 January 1914 in Holy Trinity, Sloan Street, London 54
- Died: 19 May 1944, Bournemouth, Dorset aged 71 13
From The Times, January 28, 1914
The marriage of Mr. Frederick Walter Stephenson, second son of the
late Sir Augustus Keppel Stephenson, K.C.B., and Lady Stephenson, to
Miss Violet Ellinor Egerton, fourth daughter of the late Hon. Algernon
Egerton and Mrs. Egerton, and cousin of the Earl of Ellesmere, took
place yesterday at Holy Trinity, Sloane-street. The Rev. H. R.
Gamble, the Rev. Arthur Cowie, and the Rev. the Hon. R. M. Dalrymple
officiated, and Mr. Derek C. Stephenson, Royal Artillery, was best
man. The bride, who was given away by her brother, Major G. A.
Egerton, 19th Hussars, was attended by four pages - Master James and
Master Arthur May (her nephews) and Master William and Master John
Stephenson (nephews of the bridegroom) - and by two bridesmaids - Miss
Margaret May (her niece) and Miss Susan Ferguson (her cousin). After
a reception held at 3, Belgrave-place the bride and bridegroom left
for their honeymoon, which will be spent on the continent.
Noted events in his life were:
1. He appeared on the census in 1911 in 46 Ennismore Gardens, London.
2. Resided: 19 May 1944, 6 Boscombe Cliff Road, Boscombe, Bournemouth, Hampshire. 13
3. He had an estate probated on 24 July 1944 in Llandudno, Wales. 13
Frederick married Violet Ellinor Egerton, daughter of Algernon Fulke Egerton and Unknown, on 27 January 1914 in Holy Trinity, Sloan Street, London.54