Philip Hales Pleydell Bouverie 239
- Born: 3 August 1900, London
- Marriage: Kathleen Fell
- Died: 30 April 1951, Portobello House, Portobello Bridge, Dublin aged 50 13
From The Times, February 13, 1923
The engagement is announced between Philip Hales Pleydell-Bouverie,
only son of Syemour Pleydell-Bouverie, of Whissendine, Oakham, and 36,
Park-street, W., and Alice Margaret (Peggy) Ingram, only child of W.
A. Ingram, of 21, Highbury-terrace, N.5.
From The Times, July 4, 1945
The engagement is announced between Lieutenant-Commander (A) P. H.
Pleydell Bouverie and Mrs. Pleydell Bouverie, of Whissendine House,
Oakham, Rutland, and Kathleen Fell, Squadron Officer, W.A.A.F., only
daughter of Mr. and Mrs. J.C. Fell, of 2, Redland Hill, Bristol.
Noted events in his life were:
1. He appeared on the census in 1901 in Whissendine House, Whissendine, Rutland.
2. Resided: 30 April 1951, Swynerton Lodge, Black Castle, Co. Meath. 13
3. He had an estate probated on 14 May 1951 in London. 13
Philip married Kathleen Fell, daughter of J. C. Fell and Unknown.
Noted events in their marriage were:
1. They were engaged on 4 July 1945. 54