Sir John Henry Algernon Anson 239
- Born: 13 January 1897, St. George's Hanover Square, London
- Died: 2 March 1918, At Sea aged 21 13
Name: ANSON, Sir JOHN HENRY ALGERNON
Initials: J H A
Nationality: United Kingdom
Regiment/Service: Royal Navy
Unit Text: H.M. S/M. "H5"
Date of Death: 02/03/1918
Additional information: 5th Bart. Son of Rear-Admiral Algernon Horatio
Anson, 4th Bart., and the Hon. Adela Anson.
Casualty Type: Commonwealth War Dead
Grave/Memorial Reference: 28.
Memorial: CHATHAM NAVAL MEMORIA
Noted events in his life were:
1. He appeared on the census in 1901 in 22 Bayswater Road, Marylebone, London.
2. Pupil: 1911, Royal Naval College, Cowes, Isle of Wight.
3. Resided: 2 March 1918, 15 Emperor's Gate, London. 13
4. He had an estate probated on 4 May 1918 in London. 13