Francis Charles Bridgeman 23,27
- Born: 1846, London 1210
- Marriage: Gertrude Cecilia Hanbury in 1883 in Eton, Buckinghamshire 27
- Died: 14 September 1917, The Priory, Beech Hill, Reading, Berkshire aged 71 13
From The Times, 25 November 1885
Bridgeman, Hon. F.C. (Bolton) - Lieutenant Colonel the Hon. Francis Charles Bridgeman (Conservative), second son of the Earl of Bradford, was born in London in 1846 , and educated at Harrow. He entered the Scots Greys in 1865, and in 1878 was attached to Lord Rosslyn's Special Embassy to Madrid. During the latest war in the Soudan Colonel Bridgeman took part in the battle near Suakin when Osman Digma's positions were forced by General Graham's troops. Colonel Bridgeman married Miss Gertrude Cecilia Hanbury, eldest daughter of Mr. G. Hanbury, of Blythewood Hall, Kent.
Noted events in his life were:
1. 1891: 1891, Weston Park, Weston Under Lizard, Staffordshire.
2. Resided: 14 September 1917, 59 Ennismore Gardens, London. 13
3. Resided: 14 September 1917, The Priory, Beech Hill, Reading, Berkshire. 13
4. He had an estate probated on 6 April 1918 in London. 13
Francis married Gertrude Cecilia Hanbury, daughter of G. Hanbury and Unknown, in 1883 in Eton, Buckinghamshire.27 (Gertrude Cecilia Hanbury was born c 1860 in London 23 and died on 11 March 1911 in 59 Ennismore Gardens, London.)