Kareemeh Josephine Melville-Bergheim 10
- Born: c 1884, Norfolk Square, London 10
- Died: 7 December 1923, London aged 39 13
From the London Gazette, 22 June 1915
We, Ellen Melville, Kareemeh Josephine Melville, Sheelah Mary Philippa Melville, all of 41 Colville Gardens, Bayswater, in the county of London and Charles Melville Melville, of 9, Arlington Park Mansions, Chiswick, in the county of Middlesex, Solicitor, heretofore called and known by the surname of Melville-Bergheim, all being British born subjects, hereby give public notice, that on the 15th day of June, 1915, we formally and absolutely renounced, relinquished and abandoned the use of our said surname of Melville-Bergheim, and then assumed and adopted and determined thenceforth on all occasions whatsoever to use and subscribe the surname of Melville instead of the said surname of Melville-Bergheim; and we give further notice, that by a deed poll, dated the 15th day of June 1915, we formally and absolutely renounced and abandoned the said surname of Melville-Bergheim, and declared that we had assumed and adopted and intended thenceforth upon all occasions whatsoever to use and subscribe the surname of Melville instead of Melville-Bergheim, and so as to be as all times thereafter called, known and described by the surname of Melville exclusively. - Dated the 17th day of June, 1915
KAREEMEH JOSEPHINE MELVILLE
SHEELAH MAR PHILIPPA MELVILLE
CHARLES MELVILLE MELVILLE
Noted events in her life were:
1. She appeared on the census in 1901 in 41 Norfolk Square, London.
2. She appeared on the census in 1911 in 41 Colville Gardens, Kensington, London.
3. Resided: 7 December 1923, 35 Colville Square, Kensington, London. 13
4. She had an estate probated on 3 January 1924 in London. 13