Cardinal Henry Beaufort 22
- Born: 1375, Lincoln, Lincolnshire
- Partnership: Lady Alice Fitz Alan 215
- Died: 11 April 1447, Wolvesey Palace, Winchester, Hampshire aged 72
- Buried: Winchester Cathedral
The marriage of his parents in January 1396 paved the way to the legitimation by papal bull in the following September. The papal bull was confirmed by royal charter read in parliament in February 1397 Bishop of Lincoln 1398, Bishop of Winchester 1405, Cardinal St. Eusabius 1417. Lord Chancellor.
Noted events in his life were:
1. Resided: 1445, Meister Omers, Christ Church, Canterbury.
2. Resided: 1446, Wolvesey Palace, Winchester, Hampshire.
Henry had a relationship with Lady Alice Fitz Alan, daughter of Richard Fitz Alan, 11th Earl of Arundel and Elizabeth de Bohun.215 (Lady Alice Fitz Alan was born c 1384 215 and died on 11 April 1447 in Wolvesey Palace, Winchester, Hampshire.)