Felix Victor Schuster 9,195
- Born: 1886, Hampstead, London
- Marriage: Lucy Edith Skene on 26 April 1910 in Christ Church Cathedral, Oxford 222
- Died: 22 December 1962, Prince of Wales General Hospital, Tottenham, London aged 76 13
Known as Bob.
From The Times, 27 April 1910
In the Cathedral, Christ Church, Oxford, yesterday, Miss Lucy Edith Skene, daughter of Mr. W.B. Skene, Treasurer of Christ Church, was married to Mr. Felix Victor Schuster, only son of Sir Felix and Lady Schuster. The bride, who was given away by her father, wore ivory satin embroidered in pearls, with a full train of meteor satin draped with old Brussels lace (the gift of her mother). Masters Julian and Maurice Liddell, in white Elizabethan costumes, carried the bride's train, and there were five bridesmaids - Miss Ruth Skene (the bride's sister), Miss Kitty Schuster (sister of the bridegroom), Miss Audrey Liddell, Miss Helen Curven and Miss Letty Maitland - dressed in pale grey ninon with touches of Virginia red, and large grey hats veiled in tulle, with a clan badge of fern at the side. The Archbishop of York performed the ceremony, assisted by the Dean of Christ Church and the Warden of Wadham: and Mr. R.M.T. Gleadowe was best man.
Noted events in his life were:
1. He appeared on the census in 1891 in Sandgate Road, Folkestone, Kent.
2. He appeared on the census in 1901 in St. Mary's College, Southampton.
3. Census UK 1911: 1911, 78 Elm Park Gardens, Chelsea. 10
4. Resided: 22 December 1962, 89 Drayton Gardens, Chelsea, London. 13
5. He had an estate probated on 27 June 1962 in London. 13
Felix married Lucy Edith Skene, daughter of William Baillie Skene and Lorina Charlotte Liddell, on 26 April 1910 in Christ Church Cathedral, Oxford.222 (Lucy Edith Skene was born c 1886 in St. Andrews, New Brunswick, Canada 10 and died on 18 August 1950 in Sevenoaks, Kent 13.)