- Born: 1673
- Marriage: Frances Luttrell on 17 August 1710
- Died: 22 May 1748 aged 75
- Buried: 28 May 1748, Heytesbury, Wiltshire
Educated at Wadham College, Oxford; Matriculated 7 April 1690. MP for Heytesbury 1695 - 1747. Officer of the Board of Trade. Property left to his nephew William, and failing his line to heirs of Elizabeth.
Noted events in his life were:
1. He signed a will on 25 January 1744.
Edward married Frances Luttrell, daughter of Colonel Francis Luttrell and Jane Tregonwell, on 17 August 1710. (Frances Luttrell was born in 1675, died on 30 March 1743 and was buried on 6 April 1743 in Heytesbury, Wiltshire.)
Noted events in their marriage were:
1. They obtained a marriage settlement on 2 August 1710.