Sarah Durie 836
Noted events in her life were:
1. She appeared on the census in 1871 in South Bersted, Bognor Regis, Sussex.
2. She appeared on the census in 1881 in Castelnau House, Sudley Road, South Bersted, Sussex.
3. Census UK 1891: 1891, Castelnau House, Sudley Road, South Bersted, Sussex.
4. Resided: 13 January 1894, Castlenau, High Street, Bognor, Sussex. 13
5. She had an estate probated on 3 March 1894 in Chichester, Sussex. 13
Sarah married Francis Burton Boileau, son of Simeon Peter Boileau and Hannah De Renzi, on 17 June 1834 in Agra, Bengal, India.231 (Francis Burton Boileau was born in 1806 in Winchelsea, Sussex and died on 6 April 1888 in Castlenau, High Street, Bognor, Sussex.)