Sir Hermann David Weber 13,60,195
- Born: 30 December 1823, Holzkirchen, Unterfranken, Bavaria, Germany
- Marriage: Matilda Gruning on 23 September 1854 in Hackney, London 221
- Died: 11 November 1918, London aged 94 13
Physician to Edward VII.
From The Times, November 14, 1918
We regret to announce that Sir Hermann Weber, M.D., F.R.C.P., the
distinguished physician, died on Monday at 10, Grosvenor-street, in
his 95th year. Throughout the war his sympathies were cordially and
wholly on the side of his adopted country, where he had worked for 75
years, and his one wish was to live to see the final victory which he
expected. His last walk took place late last Sunday to buy an evening
paper. His younger son, Lieutenant-Colonel Weber, D.S.O., R.F.A., and
all his grandsons, five in number, have fought nearly throughout the
whole war, and one of his grandsons lost his life at Ypres in 1914.
Noted events in his life were:
1. Census UK 1861: 1861, 49 Finsbury Square, Finsbury, London.
2. Census UK 1871: 1871, 10 Grosvenor Street, St. Georges Hanover Square, London.
3. Census UK 1881: 1881, 10 Grosvenor Street, St. Georges Hanover Square, London.
4. Census UK 1891: 1891, 10 Grosvenor Street, St. Georges Hanover Square, London.
5. He had an estate probated on 28 February 1919 in London. 13
Hermann married Matilda Gruning, daughter of Johann Frederick Gruning and Unknown, on 23 September 1854 in Hackney, London.221 (Matilda Gruning was born in 1834 in London and died on 24 July 1911 in London 13.)