Helena Shaw-Lefevre 454
- Marriage: Sir Henry Bouverie Paulet St. John-Mildmay, 5th Baronet
- Died: 15 September 1897, Dogmersfield, Hampshire 13
From The Times, 20 September 1897
The funeral of the Hon. Lady St. John Mildmay took place at Dogmersfield Church on Saturday afternoon. The chief mouners were Sir Henry B.P. St. John Mildmay, Major St. John Mildmay, Mr. Gerald St. John Mildmay, the Rev. Carew St. John Mildmay, Mr and Mrs. J. Carr Lloyd, Mr. Arthur Wallington, Captainn Edmond St. John Mildmay, the Rev. Arundell St. John Mildmay, Mr. Paulet St. John Mildmay, Colonel and Mrs. Herbert St. John Mildmay, Mr. Alexander Mildmay, Mr. Samuel Whitbread, and the Rev. Carleton Rashleigh. Among others present were Lord Calthorpe, Sir Anthony Cope, General Maitland, Captain Young, Colonel Walpole, Mr. Spencer Charrington, Major and Mrs. Thornton, and many of the tenants on the estate and inhabitants of the neighbourhood. The officiating clergy were the Rev. W.V. Barnard, rector, and the Rev. C.N. Foot, former rector, of Dogmersfield.
Noted events in her life were:
1. Resided: 15 September 1897, Dogmersfield Park, Hampshire. 13
2. Her funeral was held on 18 September 1897 in Dogmersfield Church, Dogmersfield, Hampshire. 717
3. She had an estate probated on 13 November 1897 in London. 13
Helena married Sir Henry Bouverie Paulet St. John-Mildmay, 5th Baronet, son of Sir Henry St. John Carew St. John-Mildmay and Charlotte Bouverie.